The world of work is in a state of flux and only the most innovative and adaptable companies, governments and individuals will thrive in this ever-changing environment. Technology is shattering barriers to entry for many industries and entrepreneurship is flourishing. There is now a truly global market as companies from around the world can access the best and brightest from anywhere in the planet. Four global technology leaders came together to speak about their thoughts, perspectives and experience on how the advent of social media, software as service and big data make scaling innovation easier than ever.
Webinar Recording:>> http://www.vivit-worldwide.org/?page=52912Innovation
Chief Technologist for
Sustainability & US Public Sector
- Chief Technologist for sustainability for the US Public Sector group.
- Global lead of EDS' Systems Life Cycle Methodology, Systems Engineering Estimating and Metrics programs, the Capability Maturity Model for Software in EDS and sales support.
- Former CTO for UK Inland Revenue account, responsible for developing and implementing an end-to-end technical architecture solution and system performance for a Computerised Environment for Self- Assessment, the largest tax change in 50 years.
- Developed/deployed EDS' corporate SAP systems.
- Co-founded EDS' Global Due Diligence team.
- Chief architect for ExcellerateHRO, the EDS/Towers Perrin joint venture for human resources business process outsourcing.
- CTO for HP's Strategic Sales Center.
- Global developer and award winner for digital combat gaming technology.
- Patent holder for video game technology
Chief Technologist EMEA,
- Chief technologist for Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), responsible for technical direction, innovation and leading the senior client facing technical leaders
- Former chief technologist ATLAS Consortium and UK Ministry of Defences' Information Infrastructure (DII) program.
- Chief engineer on the Navy and Marine Corps (NMCI) account, based in San Diego, California. NMCI is the largest U.S. federal government outsourcing contract in history - approximately 800,000 users
- Former chief technical director, UK Inland Revenue account.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing a group of highly skilled manufacturing enterprise architecture consultants in support of high-profile bid engagements
- Global guru in enterprise architecture development, financial services, manufacturing solutions, desktop and mobility solutions, and training disciplines, having recently developed training scenarios and course material for the EMEA Architects Practice "Next Generation Architects” candidates.
- Established the HP Innovation Council
Digital Media & Communications
- Steve leads HP's digital media center of excellence along with the development of cloud-based service offerings to support the creation, management, and distribution of media for the media and entertainment industry.
- He brings more than 20 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry to HP.
- Former VP Strategic Studio Relations for Deluxe Digital Studios and global account lead for all Disney business units.
- Director of Video Mastering and Restoration at Walt Disney Studios, Manager of Technology at Walt Disney Feature Animation coordinating all non-theatrical post production activities and launching a groundbreaking restoration program for the Platinum releases of the Disney classic films.
- Global leader for award-winning visual effect companies and was founder and president of his own animation production company, Class6 Entertainment.
- Global roles in media/entertainment also include executive management and financial oversight, strategic direction, production workflow and hands-on technical and creative development.
- Brian is Vice President at Autonomy. Brian has over 12 years of experience helping organizations unlock value and manage risk in large sets of unstructured data.
- Involved with "Big Data" before it was called Big Data.
- Works with organizations to leapfrog competition through adopting technology.
- 10 year experience with Autonomy/HP
- Led Autonomy practive at Deloitt Canada
- Served as Solution Architect for Government of Canada Metadata initative while at Autonomy Interwoven
- Worked across all sectors with companies and organizations of all sizes such as: CBC, Government of Canada, Verizon, HSBC, Air Canada, Time Warner
- Took a Sabbatical from Autonomy to join as founding member of Lure Media