By opting in to hear from Micro Focus, you will be entered 3 separate drawings for a $25 Amazon gift card (US only).
As Agile teams are growing exponentially, companies are looking to adapt new process and tools, to integrate, optimize and manage hybrid (Agile, Waterfall) portfolio of applications. There is a need to increase visibility and collaboration while enabling insight into their organization’s process to maintain governance, avoid compliance issues, deliver quality and optimize resource and investments.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- Integrated Portfolio Management focus on product development, including new what if scenarios
- New capabilities to support Enterprise Agile frameworks
- Consolidated time and resource management for Agile and waterfall projects
Sr PPM Product Manager
- Has over 20 years of experience working with enterprise software
- For the past seven years, Jay has been the Senior Product Manager for Micro Focus's strategic PPM product: Project & Portfolio Management
- As lead product manager, works closely with the PPM engineering team to define and prioritize product requirements to meet the demands of customers implementing project and portfolio management processes in their company with both on-premise and SaaS versions of the software
- Prior to joining Micro Focus, Jay has held a variety of technical positions with both large software vendors and venture-funded startups
- Has Master's Degree from Yale University and Bachelor's of Electrical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana
- Is currently located at the Micro Focus site in Sunnyvale, California, where he resides with his wife and two children
Sr PPM Product Marketing Manager
- With 20+ years of experience in IT organizations, Silvia uniquely combines Product Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, IT processes, and hands-on diverse technology
- Is currently working as World-Wide Senior Product Manager for Micro Focus, covering Project & Portfolio Management solutions
- Has a deep knowledge in different vertical markets such as Financial, Government, Medical Care and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, and IT Services, including SMB and Enterprise companies
- Passion is to provide the best ever user experience, with process and solutions delivered at a heart bit with quality
Sr. Solutions Architect
- Ten years at HPE / Micro Focus
- Experienced in both ITOM and ADM products.
- Keith's current area of focus is Project and Portfolio Management and ADM products
#Vivit, #PPM, #ProjectandPortfolioManagement, @MicroFocusDev